Binary trading has been considered as an alternative for stocks and shares for many investors. However, understanding Binary trading may not be enough to earn much from it. Many Binary traders these days have learned the importance of virtual private server or VPS.
VPS brings a long list of benefits helping Binary traders who wish to experience flexibility, accessibility, speed and security. While most Binary traders think that connecting through the Internet to the broker’s system is enough, there are some other things about the computer that they should know. There are certain limitations which Binary traders don’t like you should understand why:
- You can’t trade without your computer. While some may have notebook PC they can bring anywhere, the fact remains that you cannot work efficiently without your computer.
- You can’t trade if there is a glitch with the Internet connection. The connection may not be reliable so you might have a problem with Binary trading.
- For every trade you want to make, your computer has to be turned on. If you are using an automated trading program, you can expect to do a number of clicks several times a day. You also need to reboot it from time to time.
- Often, it takes time for a computer to transmit trading orders. In such cases, slippage can happen in just a fraction of a second. For instance, a trader can lose $1000 because of a slippage during the year. Average traders experience slippage more than in 50% of trades—this means traders are always vulnerable to big losses.
On the other hand, VPS is definitely different from the traditional means of Binary trading. It is something different from the usual use of the personal computer.
- Through virtual private server, Binary traders can trade from any computer. It can be a PC at Internet café, a friend’s or hotel’s PC. Since there is a centrally located VPS, one’s access to trading is possible anywhere in the world.
- With VPS, Binary traders don’t need to worry about power outages, floods or fires. The data remains at the VPS provider. These systems are built to resist any unfortunate phenomena like catastrophes that can hit unexpectedly. VPS has a back-up system so you do not need to feel paranoid about losing crucial information.
- Trades may run any time of the day or night safely. VDS/VPS has an efficient operating system than the usual personal computer, and it is expected to have longer uptime periods. Thus, VPS can work non-stop for a very long time.
- You can earn more out of the trades since there is less slippage. VPS systems can transmit trading orders quicker than the traditional personal computer, mainly due to its better processing power and Internet connection.
Binary traders can expect various levels of quality depending on how much they are willing to pay for the services. Generally, traders can experience a more stable system when they pay a higher fee. They can also experience faster Internet connection and better processing power.
The article was written by Alexander Collins, who is a founder of Binary and Pipburner blog. The blog provides useful information for Forex traders as pros and cons of mobile Binary trading.
You May Like Also
April 29, 2012 | by John Greener |